AJANTA SR. SEC. SCHOOL is a co–educational English medium school located in the Outskirts of Gurgaon within reach to students, parents and staff in the rural area of village TAJNAGAR, JAMALPUR- FARRUKHNAGAR ROAD , Gurgaon (Haryana). The foundation for the school was laid in 2000 and run by Ajanta Educational Society. The School is spread over 3 acre campus; the two storied building with a massive basement provides an exemplary ambience for different kinds of activities. Ajanta stands for Discipline & Quality Education and believes in value education and also provide the conceptual development through various teaching material aids..
Our school is affiliated by Central Board of School Education, New Delhi (Affiliation Code: 531367) providing education from LKG to Class XII and has well equipped Science & Computer Lab, Spacious and Airy Class Rooms. It also provide healthy and happy environment to the student. We have spacious, play ground with playing facilities and excellent arrangement for extra co-curricular activities. Our School provides opportunity for personality development classes for students and provides conveyance facility for Boys & Girls.
The Main Objectives of our school are:
- Education for equality, elegance and excellence.
- Equality : Each child deserves equal opportunities-to acquire skills of self-direction and self-responsibility as a contributing member of a democratic society
- Elegance : Each child need opportunities to acquire a good taste for things for himself / herself for graceful, mannerly and disciplined living in his immediate environment and in the society at large
- Excellence : Each child has equal right to participate in a program of learning activities to develop his / her knowledge learning and skill for disciplined living and to complete for excellence in creativeness and innovativeness irrespective of his/her religion caste or creed
- To make education a purposeful character building experience
- To provide a learning environment to ensure free and full development of society
- To develop scientific temper and spirit of enquiry
- To develop spontaneity, curiosity and rational thinking in each child
- To promote physical, mental, moral and cultural development of children
- To develop all round personality of the student
We are determined to impart worldwide education to each student as considering education as birth right. Institute focuses to impart traditional values to this new generation. Students are given equal opportunities to develop their potentials and freedom to demonstrate their talent. The School strives for all round development of students and offer every effort to make students a responsible citizen of country.
From PRINCIPAL Desk:
‘Have you ever been at sea in a dense fog, when it seemed as if a tangible white darkness shut you in and the great ship, tense and anxious, groped her way toward the shore with plummet and sounding-line, and you waited with beating heart for something to happen? I was like that ship before my education began, only I was without compass or sounding line, and no way of knowing how near the harbor was. “Light! Give me light!” was the wordless cry of my soul, and the light of love shone on me in that very hour.’ – Helen Keller
These poignant words of Helen Keller convey the passion for learning, the quest for education, the zeal for empowerment that embodies the heart of every child who enters the portals of our school. At Ajanta, there is self–discovery through achievement, self-understanding and appreciation. The holistic development in the congenial and caring environs of our campus, bring each innocent heart closer in a melodious song of universality. Academic excellence is a must-do on our priority list, while we encompass the core with a strong value system that shall sustain these youngsters in the journey of their lives. We strengthen their foundations with the bulwark of our Indian culture and tradition but teach them to embrace progressive changes with an open, yet, discerning mind.
We at Ajanta School work to give wings to the physical, mental, moral and spiritual development of our students to inculcate sense of Pride, responsibility and discipline and develop communication and decision making skills.
Above all, with the locality of our school we provide eco-friendly environment to our students.
The Director and The Principal are the academic and administrative heads of the institution, who are assisted by the In-charges of the respective Wings, the Administrative Officer and the Office Superintendent.
The teaching staff consists of a team of highly qualified, experienced and conscientious professionals.